We've had good fun this past week.
On Monday, Courtney and Michael passed through town and dropped the "Littles" off for a stay. They call their youngest two sons the "Littles" I guess because of the age gap between them and Xander. Court and Michael were off to Fredericksburg to celebrate their anniversary. I'm not sure how many years they've been married, but the years are starting to add up. That Michael is a glutton for punishment!
So, we kept the little guys for a couple of days. The boys are home schooled, so much of their time with us was taken up with school work. We spent several hours each day with various studies, especially math and language arts. The lads are coming along nicely, I think.
On their first day with us, we were able to take them fishing for a while. We opted for the Concho River downtown. Cam pulled in a couple of small fish, but Jensen wasn't able to snag one. They did enjoy eating his bait, though.
![]() |
| Gammaw and her boys |
![]() |
| Cam landing his whale. |
I'm glad we got them outside when we did, because the weather turned a bit colder and wetter the next couple of days.
Court and Michael had a nice time in Fredericksburg. I think they enjoy that place almost as much as Donna and I do. On their return trip, they stayed in rain all the way to Angelo. All told, I think we got about an inch that morning. My weather gauge recently broke when some heavy winds toppled it, so I need to replace it. Until then, I'll rely on local weather reports.
In addition to the turkey pictures above, I've posted some more below. Cheers!
![]() |
| Turkeys in our backyard |




No comments:
Post a Comment