We've had quite a bit of cold the past couple of weeks. In my previous post, I mentioned the light cold and freezing temps we have had. We did manage a couple of nice days last weekend, but this week we have had some more cold and about three-quarters inch of rain. Add to that some really cold northerly winds, and we just haven't had any desire to get out.
We did manage to get out and watch a movie this week, though. We saw 1917, a World War I story about two young British soldiers and their efforts to warn a couple of brigades about a planned offensive about to be launched. The scenery and landscape in the movie actually becomes a major character. I really enjoyed the movie, though Donna was affected by much of the gore.
I'm still adjusting to my new phone. When I purchased the phone from Target (they are affiliated with my provider, Consumer Cellular), the young lady there swapped the SIM card from my old phone into my new phone. Well, that caused quite a bit of trouble. I was able to use my phone in my home when connected to my network, but away from home, I had nothing. I made a call to the Consumer Cellular help desk and a patient young lady named Sonia worked me through my problems. Everything now seems to be working well. I continue to be pleased with the customer service provided by Consumer Cellular; I wish I had switched to them years ago.
Spring will be here in another month. I look forward to warmer weather. I'm ready to get out and do some walking and hiking. I always feel better when I can get outside.
No comments:
Post a Comment