- Spring Creek Marina and RV Park (May 2011)
- Life at Spring Creek RV Park (June 2011)
- The Worst of Humanity (June 2011)
- The Good Things at Spring Creek (June 2011)
- Return to Spring Creek (August 2012)
I really enjoy watching the animals at Spring Creek, and you can see some almost every day. Below are some pictures I recently snapped.
|During one of my walks, I spotted this cactus growing about 8 or 10 feet above the ground in the fork of a tree.|
|I spotted these deer early one morning near the park's entrance.|
|This confused deer thinks it is a turkey.|
|Black squirrels are not that common, but they are along Spring Creek. I've seen them along the creek all the way from Mertzon and Sherwood (about 25 to 30 miles west of Angelo). They seem to be as numerous as regular squirrels in the park.|
We leave here tomorrow. Our home for the next week will be an RV park in Junction, Texas, one of our favorite small towns in Texas.
I'll see you down the road.