Friday, February 27, 2015

It's Been a Cold Winter

I don't know about you, but I'm ready for winter to end. Officially, we still have almost another month of this coldest of seasons.

As I write this, I'm looking out my window. A light dusting of snow covers the yard, but the street is clear of snow and/or ice. We've not had much ice or snow this season, but we've had it frequently, more often than usual for this part of Texas. But none of the storms has dropped much ice or snow on us. We'll probably get a bit more of snow and/or ice today or tonight, but I'm hoping that is the end of it for this season.

So far, we've really not had enough good weather for taking out our new trailer. It will probably be late March before we can get away, as Courtney and her gang of ruffians have scheduled a trip here during their spring break in mid-March. We hope to have good weather after they leave, then spend a week or 10 days really breaking in the trailer and enjoying some spring weather.

I'm thankful that we no longer work, for I would not want to get out in this messy weather every day. Keep safe and warm out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment