Friday, October 3, 2014

New Camera

My old camera has been giving me problems for a while now. Since we do have some upcoming trips planned, I didn't want to chance missing photo opportunities, so I decided to get a new camera.

Now, I'm not a photo enthusiast. I can't tell the difference between picture quality in most cases. I just want a camera that takes good, clear pictures. The camera I have been using for years is a Kodak EashShare Cx7430 with 4.0 mega pixels. This is the camera that I've used to produce all the pictures on this blog. It's been jostled around in back packs and my pocket on countless hikes, and I'm really surprised it has held up this long.

My new camera is a Nikon Coolpix S3600 with  20 mega pixels and 8x zoom. Not sure what all that means, but I assume it means better than my old camera. I'll find out soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment