Sunday, January 6, 2013

I've Been AWOL

Just a quick entry to catch you up with our whereabouts . . . .

We returned to San Angelo today after a 10 day stay in Terlingua. During our stay there, we ran into some complications.

First, our computer began experiencing some hard drive problems. As a result, I used it sparingly. We are now back in San Angelo and I've done a complete backup. I'll try to zero in on the problem this week.

Donna has experienced problems with her Kindle Reader. That is another problem I'll tackle in just a few minutes.

Finally, we had a very cold front come through the area and it dumped substantial snow over the entire Trans-Pecos region. We probably had about 2 inches of snow in our RV park, while upper elevations had as much as 8 or so inches. It was very cold.

So, stay tuned, and I'll try to catch up on our travels this week. We'll probably be in Angelo at least one week, maybe two, before moving on to another place.


No comments:

Post a Comment