Monday, April 2, 2012

New Website

I've started a new website, and I invite you to take a peek at it. It's called "The Good Life", and you can find it at https://sites.google.com/site/kcdonnagoodlife/. There is also a link in the upper-right corner of this page.

I've enjoyed this blog and plan to continue posting entries, but I wanted a better way to organize all my interests, and a website seemed the best way. I only have a few pages thus far, but you can get a good idea of what I'm hoping to accomplish. For example, one page will be devoted to hiking. There you can find reviews of the many trails Donna and I have hiked in recent years. I don't have all our reviews posted yet, but I'm working on it. And I have lots of pictures from hikes I never wrote any text for. I'll go back, write a short entry for each hike, and then post some representative pictures.

Another page focuses on the places we have traveled in the past year or so.

Many of the items link back to the blog. For example, some of the hike reviews link back to reviews I have posted on the blog, and the same with our travels.

So I invite you to drop in from time to time and keep up with what is going on in our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment